High Elastic Core Spun Yarn (Viscose+PBT+Nylon)
1. Loosen tightly pressed raw cotton into small pieces or bundles to facilitate mixing and impurity removal.
2. Remove most of the impurities, defects and short fibers that are not suitable for spinning in raw cotton
3. Mix the raw cotton of different ingredients thoroughly and evenly.
4. Support cotton rolls with a certain weight, length, uniform thickness and good shape.
1. Use 6 to 8 slivers to merge to improve the uneven length of the sliver.
2. Stretch the sliver to the specified weight, and further increase the degree of fiber straightness and parallelism.
3. Using merging and drafting, sliver mixing is carried out on the draw frame according to the process. Sliver: Make the coiled sliver into a well-shaped cooked sliver, and place it in a sliver tube in a regular place.
1. After drafting and twisting the sliver synthesized by the drawing, the yarn has a certain strength, which facilitates the winding of the roving and helps to reduce the heat of the yarn on the spinning frame.
2. The roving is drafted to the required fineness and twisted to form a spun yarn with a certain twist and strength and wound on the bobbin.
1. Rewind the bobbins from the twisting machine into a bobbin with a certain shape and large capacity while eliminating impurities and defects on the yarn, thereby improving the productivity of the subsequent processes.
2. According to process design requirements, a certain number of warp yarns are wound on the warp beam in parallel with the specified length and width under a certain tension.
3. Put each warp on the warp beam into the heald and steel hoops in a certain order according to the technological design requirements, and insert the warp stop piece on the warp. It has been determined that all the weaving links are smooth.